Wednesday, May 16, 2007

one of those "hmm.." moments

my friend from work just announced that he'd officially call off his wedding today, less than 5 months out. nothing drastic or dramatic happened. i guess they just realized that they don't make each other happy anymore. ain't that sad when you grow to that realization?

i met his ex the night before it all happened and whats odd is that i could sense the discomfort..and has mention something which was how i first fount out. really do hope that will never ever happen to me. and that i will always live true to my feelings..

and whats sadder is that he has to give up the puppy dog that they share. and i'll never see her again. im crushed. honestly, my priorities are wayy skewed. i was more concerned about the dog..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a little love note. xx