Tuesday, August 12, 2014

a modern school desk

i know bubsie is way too young to need a proper table and chair but we're starting to do coloring and painting at home and using the floor as our workspace is starting to send the wrong message!! its just a passing phase im sure but it starts out with the coloring page, then the craft paper i laid out to catch any accidental crayon scribbles, then to my floor and my dog and the rest of my white furniture....

*breathes*

so it made me wonder if i could avoid that a little by giving him a workdesk!


as usual, scoured the streets with zero inspiration and then BAM! land of nod wins again!!!


this would totally fit in with the house but i honestly won't mind a pop of color for any of those adorable tables in the picture above!

*swoooons*

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a little love note. xx