Monday, May 5, 2014

what kate wore on tour...

did it not seem like yesterday we were marvelling at kate middleton's wedding dress? (p.s. she'd always be kate to me! catherine sounds so not her!)


ive been following their trip down under like a hawk. mostly in a "how does anyone not look deranged traveeling with a baby" kind of way! but true to the duchess's form, she was stunning! and even made matchy suits look fabulous!!


in lela rose 

in LK bennett


in tory burch

in DVF 

doesn't she look incredibly cute and impeccable? and apparently a nod to her late mother in law's style back in the 80s!! 


xx

5 comments:

  1. I've been obsessed too! I follow the "duchess kate" and the "what kate wore" blogs. But I have to say that prince george really stole the show and my heart. Even more now that I'm a boy mom - just loved his little expressions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! he is the cutest little guy!!! look at us!! we went from gawking at handsome jocks to little chubby babies! sigh!

      Delete

leave me a little love note. xx