Monday, May 6, 2013

this week, i will NOT wear a pony-tail...


im tired of putting my hair up in a pony-tail! 
its so boring and i feel so drabby...


i've been looking for some hair inspiration! and remember twigs and honey, which i was obsessed with during my wedding planning days. her new summer/fall 2013 collection is cute as ever!!
maybe i won't wear a veil around town but how stunning is that intricate headpiece...


this i can manage! a messy bun with delicate crystal comb...


also a ponytail but worlds apart!! i do have something like this from my dancing days. 
need to dig it out! 


or a floral hair band!!

check out the rest of the stunning collection here!

p.s. i love her heavy bangs! and am very tempted to run out to get me some of those!
the heart says yes but the head (and the humidity) says HELLNO!!!!!

xx

2 comments:

  1. i'm super bored of my ponytails too! but i'm also pretty hopeless when it comes to "playing" with my hair! will have to keep practising i suppose! :P your hair's lovely when it's just let down by the way! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks! i love it down too! but in singapore.. way too warm for that!!

      xx

      Delete

leave me a little love note. xx