Friday, February 22, 2013

the best sunflower loaf in town...


what kinda bread do you fancy? 

my favorite bread is the queens bread from sun moulin (in basement one of isetan orchard) and i like it "thick-cut" with some butter and vegemite! 


but a friend recently recommended that i get this sunflower bread for my multi-grain loving mum from mezzanine bakery in hyatt hotel, singapore. and it has changed my life! 
now... i crave for it every morning!

its lovely toasted and the sunflower seeds are so generous you'd find a handful lying in the bag after you finish the loaf!! this one is lovely toasted with creamed honey!! 

p.s. im probably going to kick my butt sharing this information but if you go to there after 830pm, breads and muffins at half off. and after 930pm, sliced cakes are half off! pretty good deal if you ask me. we sneak out after the baby is tucked into bed for a sweet treat sometimes! 

have a wonderful weekend, loves!

xx

4 comments:

  1. Ah.. i love the Hyatt Bakery. We go there for a slice of their Blackforest cake every year for my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmm i've not tried their blackforest cake! i'll think of you the next time i try!

      Delete
  2. Looks so yummy! Half price breads sound like an incredibly good deal to me.

    PS: I'm hosting a Living Nature skin essentials pack giveaway at my blog, hope you enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/02/living-nature-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

leave me a little love note. xx