Wednesday, October 3, 2012

ahh the things he says....

just last weekend, we were at my parents' place. tidying up the mess we left behind...
when i found these fond snapshots of my school days.


the coolest things is these girlies are still very much part of our lives.
so i showed it to my dear husband who usually has such a fabulous way with words.
"chewy looks different, deaf already looks like deaf but you look like you did when you were younger.."

WHAT THE WHAT? 
i nearly died. it was almost hysterical.

reminded me of another time when he was trying to pay me a compliment. 
and said i was "larger than life". 

i guess everyone has their "off"-days! :) 

xx

4 comments:

  1. Hahahah ahhh daniel always has a way with words.. except when taro brings him into a conversation :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! :) he's hilariously careful around taro!!! oh i miss that!

      Delete
  2. haha.. this reminds me of the time he referred to your wedding color scheme as 'black, white, with a touch of flesh' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahah you have such a good memory!! :) he does say the weirdest things when least expected! *sigh*

      Delete

leave me a little love note. xx