Monday, May 16, 2011

home:: what's there?

saw this on another blog (help! i can't remember which one!) the other day and thought it was a cute way to share some of the things i would love to write about if i had more time. today is extra super crazy! mum went home and our next guests will arrive in a couple of hours. this might be the tightest room-flip i've done and the washer will only go THIS fast!! but here goes..

on my windowsill..

 peonies in season.

on my walls...

its still valentines' day (!!) *sheepish*
i was all prepped for easter decor and then again for spring but life took over...
can we still be friends?

on my countertop...
coffee icecream in the making.
in my oven...

 we don't own an oven. shocking. but i'll show you our toaster (under the cosy of course!)

on my table...

rosettes. bleu
on my walk...

 yankees fan taking a tinkle

in my dvd player...

once again.. we don't own one. 
(the horrors!! while we're at it, here's another shocker. we don't own a tv too!!) 
we watch everything from our mac mini. 
the last thing we watched - modern family!!

at my door...

lunch reminders.

drop me a note if you do this too! 
im such a stickybeak...
xx

2 comments:

  1. @kennytricia

    hahah! one of the first few things i made when i got here! :) the toaster oven under is boring...

    ReplyDelete

leave me a little love note. xx