Saturday, June 14, 2008

things that go bump in the night...

i have very violent dreams and react very dramatically to them. so i bumped my head into the wall in the middle of the night and woke daniel up. so while i was rolling in pain, he held me and tried to sooth me while i whinged endlessly..

d: okok.. whats my name.
z: daniel.
d: whats today?
z: not the weekend yet *more groans and rolls around more* wait. did we make love last night?
d: ya.. and it was awesome.
z: ok, that's what i thought. i think im fine...

and we wormed out of a early morning swim cos we were plain lazy. and snuggled in for another hour or two. later in the afternoon, i emailed daniel..

z@gmail: p.s. we sucked this morning! our attempt to swim was completely weak.. im ashamed.
d@work: I think you must have forgotten about our 3km swim this morning when you bumped your head! :P Anyway, I had such a nice morning snuggling with my baby and eating chocolate chiffon cake - I know, I know, I am such a hard-core triathlete... ;)

*grins*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a little love note. xx