Wednesday, December 27, 2006

a mind of empty-ness

*sigh*

a sign of ole age.

i left my camera at Cheddars' and thank god no one stole it. i was boo-hooing my eyes out on christmas eve and even with 3 offers of a new camera, i boohooed myself to bed, only to wake up with swollen eyes. then i finally wised up and called them yesterday and lo and behold i was sitting there. all naked and lonely over christmas. so, i went to newport news to pick it up. and since they were running post-christmas sales, i decided to hop by to shop. bought a whole bunch of bath and bodyworks supplies to stock up and then went to Forever 21. (ok.. and a whole bunch of shops in between..)
realized i was missing my BAGFULL of fruity bath foam, body splashes & nonsense only when i reached home. *damnit*
so i have to drive to newport news AGAIN to pick it up. *arghs*

reminds me of how my mum had to put an ugly neon springy chain to my purse because i would lose one everyday when playing hop scotch.. maybe i need to start doing that again.

4 comments:

  1. hey, that's so funny, the neon springy chain. my memory fails me all the time too. but me and the pple around me sort of am used to it already. I even bought a book on how memory works and our brian structure. but i always forget to read it. so i'm not even past chapter one yet. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe let me know when you read it if there are any interesting tips! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. JIEJIE
    ITs me..... go see my blog ok... sent the add to u in ur email.. not good to disclose it here..
    got my naked fotos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re: JIEJIE
    hahaha... right! you mean you have your BROTHER's naked picture?

    ReplyDelete

leave me a little love note. xx