Thursday, November 23, 2006

fun alphabet meme!

Comment and I'll give you a letter; then you have to list 10 things you love that begin with that letter. After that, post this in your journal, and give out some letters of your own.

I got a "P" fromso here goes! 

Pink: says it all...
Pierogies: polish dumplings. very yummy! 
Puerto Rico: Sun, Surf & Salsa, dream vacation spot.
Parties: especially themed ones!! 
Pancakes: for brekkie..
Pad Thai: the best i had was by the street in Bangkok! *swoons*
Pokki: my darling mummy dog! 
Pedicures: next best invention after the lightbulb! 
Patrick Dempsey: awwwww.... i like. 
Photographs: ones with my loved ones inside! 

wow! that was tough.. i thought it would be a breeze... 

**updates: peanut butter & jelly sandwich as well! *

1 comment:

leave me a little love note. xx