Tuesday, September 26, 2006

cowboy hats, blowjobs & redneck bars



ok. this sounds wayyy out of the world but honest to god, i never though i would ever step foot in a cowboy bar. in fact when mum picked up line-dance i scoffed and thought it was flippin' hilarious,..  but this place is hilarious! very very corny. it had the neon coyote lights, beer kegs, raw wood bars..and the crowd? people dressed in tight jeans, frilly vests, cowboy hats and clicketty boots mixed amongst the other (normally-dressd) people like us..

after my first shot (yes, thats what the 'blowjob' was about.. it was a drink!) and lots of persuasion, i actually attempted some line dancing, some nonsense dancing & engaged in lots of crazy fun with my coworkers.. even my boss started dancing. music was fun & silly so it was more like kara-ok-ing & dancing at the same time until the band started playing bad music. the birthday special they played was simply awful.. but its the thought that counts huh?

what made me sooo mad was that i bring my camera everywhere! even to work everyday and just the day i decide to honor my cute clutch bag and not stuff it silly, something fun and once in a lifetime happens... ah well.. no pictures.. =(

but we had lotsa fun!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a little love note. xx