Wednesday, August 23, 2006

on my way to work:: animal crossing...

im easily fascinated. last week i saw my first dear. it was leaping across the road less than 10 feet in front of me car. for the whole day i had a silly grin plastered on my face.

today, i was very very late. and so i was cursing and swearing when the car in front of me came to a complete halt. but when i saw that blessed old lady hobble out from her car to pick up a tortoise that was crossing the road and walk it SLOWLY acoss and placed it on the grassy side. my heart melted... awww. it was such an amusing sight.

kinda reminded me of the days back in hall when i used to 'save' snails from getting brutally crushed by helping them cross the walkway. i've been doing it all my life until my then-boyfriend pointed out that "urm.. lady, maybe you just brought them back to where they started half a day ago.." oops! =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a little love note. xx