Monday, April 17, 2006

Grab the book nearest to you and turn to pg 18, line 4.
..."Petite Symphony (flute or Clarinet, Viola, Guitar & String Bass)--- $1120..." (my event planner cheat sheet..) 

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
I touch a picture on my bulletin board of dim sum with zew at HK.. *tummy rumbling* 

What was the last thing you watched on TV?
Charmed 

Without looking, guess what the time is.
9.04am ( i peeked...) 

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
same time. 

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Phone lines transfering and my VH1 internet radio on the Plush channel

When did you last step outside?
To pick up linen from loading dock for the wedding on saturday 

Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Contracts for my clients 

What are you wearing?
Shirt and suit.. today is gray day.. 

Did you dream last night?
nope.. only slept 2 hours. 

When did you last laugh?
Last night when Lucaz shaved everyone's hair in the apartment.

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Pictures of the resort, fireworks last Fourth of July and back view of a couple's first dance with sparklers in the background...

Seen anything weird lately?
Maggot in the tequila from Cancun. 

What do you think of this quiz?
Something to take my brain off the contracts & cigar rollers

What is the last film you saw?
"The Notebook". watched snippets of "Wedding Date" on tv as well 

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Crock pot, a coffee maker for Noel, presents for peeps back home... A pink beetle (auto gear), rent my own room... but i guess i would probably save up to buy house!! 

Tell me something about you I don't know. 
I secretly hope that one day my roomie will like me more (tho i always say i couldn't care less.)

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would like very much for no more starvation in the world and medical access for everyone. 

Do you like to dance?
yes. yes. yes.

George W Bush...
better take care of USA well.. (especially this two years)

Imagine your first child is a girl. What would you call her?
Shernise/ Ashley/ Giselle/ Noelle/ Tiffani...

Imagine your first child is a boy. What would you call him?
*shurgs* whatever i guess..

Would you ever consider living abroad? 
i am already abroad.. but eventually i will wanna come home.  

What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"I'm proud of you. "

snuck this from somewhere.. im having fun with these memes.. think it makes me think of random itty-bitties that's fun or is appreciated and overlooked. its a quiet monday morning for us here in the 4th level! really like the calm after storm where everyone retreats into their cubby hole with their coffee and quietly file their reports, start updating inventories, catch up on emails and *ahem* blog... 

am nursing a sore throat today (probably from the easter basket candies..) it was so scratchy that it hurt the whole of last night and i sound like a man.. im still working on my beer keg of green tea! *gambatte*


pictures of our pink, purple, green & blue eggy weekend coming soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a little love note. xx