Saturday, January 28, 2006

moi meme (and i always thought it was called me-me....)

got tagged by and since one hour nap will do me no good.. (plus the fact that this baggage clearance is bugging me wayyy too much..) here goes!

4 Jobs You’ve Had In Your Life
Tippy-toed Prancer
Evil Sister
Pastry Chef-wannabe
French Resto Server (bleahhh the ultimate worst!!)



4 Movies You Could Watch Over And Over Again 
Love Actually .. 5 times and counting
The Sound of Music
In The Mood For Love
Amele

4 TV Shows You Love(d) To Watch
One Tree Hill
Malaika's film
Project Runway
Sex & the City

4 Places You’ve Lived
Melbourne
Singapore!!
Caux Palace
New York! New York!



4 Places You’ve Been On Vacation To
Barcelona
London
Paris
Hawaii

4 Places You Would Rather Be At Now 

On the plane home
Venice & Prague
Where my baby is!!!
On a rainbow with a whole tub of popcorn!

4 Of Your Favourite Foods
Yogurt Gelato!!
Dim Sum!
Crystal Jade "Chok"
Soup Spoon's soups

4 Websites You Visit Daily
www.gmail.com
Cute Blogs
Babel Fish Translation
www.pursueing.com

4 Tagged




0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a little love note. xx